- Minimum Breaking Strength of Hanger is 25kN. Although the older versions are marked with 22kN, we guarantee 25kN.We take factor of safety into account with this figure of 25kN. Gipfel hangers are tested for breaking load often and none of them has ever failed under 38kN (the average breaking load has been 40kN) in both recommended direction of loading (radial) as well as in axial direction (Tensile)
- Cutting Strength (Radial Load) in 50MPA test concrete block: 25kN (For Both M10 & M12 Sizes)
- Pull-out strength (Axial load) in 50MPA test concrete block: 25kN (for M12 bolt) and 15kN (for M10 bolt)
Gipfel Dynamo Expansion Bolt M12x 95 MM– SS316
– Stainless Steel 316 wedge type expansion bolts for outdoor use (marine grade).
– Diameter: 12mm
– Placement length: 87mm
– Recommended length of bore in rock: 95mm
– Choose the bolt size carefully depending upon strength of base rock material. If the rock is soft or has uneven composition such as Sandstone and Limestone, then any rock anchor, including ours will not be strong enough to endure heavy loading.
– This anchor is not recommended for use in coastal areas because it may not last as long as it normally should. For areas within 100 kms of coastline we recommend the anchors must be made in marine grade Stainless Steel. Contact us if you want these to be custom made!
– If you are combining our bolts with hangers from another manufacturer, then ensure that they are made from the same grade of metal.
The recommendation below is based on several assumptions. Do your own due diligence before installing an anchor anywhere.
M10 bolt: Only to be used in very hard rocks such as Granite (Compressive Strength > 75MPa)
M12 Bolt: Only to be used in medium to high hardness rocks such as Sandstone (Compressive Strength > 30MPa)
– EN959:2007, CE3076
M10 Bolt Assembly, M12 Bolt Assembly, M10 Hanger, M12 Hanger, M10x70 Bolt and Nut, M12x100 Bolt and Nut
Availability: In stock (can be backordered) Estimated delivery by: 27/01/2019
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in