|TENT TYPE||DOME WITH VESTIBULE|
|PITCHING TYPE||INNER FIRST|
|PEAK HEIGHT||124 CM|
|INNER CANOPY||RIP-STOP NYLON (WATER REPELLENT)|
|GROUND SHEET||70D RIPSTOP NYLON WITH PU COATING (10,000 mm)|
|OUTER RAINFLY||40D RIPSTOP SILNYLON WITH 2,000 mm|
|POLES||DAC PF ALUMINIUM|
|FLOOR AREA||4.85 SQM|
|VESTIBULE AREA||2.1 SQM|
|TRAIL WEIGHT||4.6 kgs|
|PACKED WEIGHT||4.8 Kgs|
|PACKED DIMENSIONS||60 X 20 X 20 CM|
KILI 3 PLUS
- Four-season, High-altitude, Inner-first, Three-person Tent.
- Kili 3 Plus Alpine Tent is a bombproof shelter for your winter expeditions. Having said that we won’t recommend you actually lob a grenade at it.
- If you are ticking off boxes for the winter expedition, Kili 3+ has all of it; stability, weather-resistance, ventilation, space to live and store, and most importantly has a high ‘usability quotient’.
- Gipfel-Quality is now given, but to those who are new, our tents are world class!
- The DAC poles provide bomb-proof stability, the YKK snag-free zippers tested to -60 degrees Celsius will ensure that you won’t have a mid-expedition epic, and the chosen fabrics will keep you weather-proof in the most inclement weather with an optimal balance of weight-to-function ratio.
- With a trail weight of 4.6 kgs, Kili 3+ is amongst the lightest in the market for it’s features and capabilities, is easy to pitch, and very durable.
Availability: In stock
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
You may also like…
Gipfel High Mountain 4 PlusCamp ₹ 28,500.00