Gipfel Nubra 2 Tent
- Gipfel Nubra 2 is a 2 persons, 3 seasons tent but what makes this different from other tents is extra space inside the inner tent canopy to keep your backpacks.
- Having the backpack inside makes living in it more comfortable.
- Although it is recommended for 3 seasons use, the tent has been tested on summit camp of Stok Kangri in Leh, India (altitude: 6,153 meters) and have performed magnificently.
- Unlike our most other tents, the Gipfel Nubra 2 Tent tent has a trapezoidal floor area.
- The tent is wider on the front (door side) and narrower on the rear.
- A small vestibule pole makes the door walls vertical and allows for a big vestibule.
- The ground sheet is made from heavy duty and puncture resistant Polyethylene.
- The seams around the stress points are reinforced with Nylon straps to achieve resistance to ripping even when the tent is continuously pitched for weeks in a row.
- The poles are made from aviation grade DAC Aluminium. All such features make this an excellent choice for tour operators as well as serious trekkers.
Only 2 left in stock Estimated delivery by: 01/05/2021